Call for projects - Guest Researcher
Good In Tech Chair
Presentation of the Good In Tech Chair
The Good in Tech Chair is a multidisciplinary research program aiming to rethink innovation and technologies as drivers of a better world for and by people. It revolves around four research axes:
• Axis 1: responsible digital innovation: what measures?
What are the dimensions and measures of responsible digital innovation?
How to integrate responsible digital innovation into digital corporate social responsibility (CSR 4.0)?
• Axis 2: how to develop responsible “by design” technologies?
How to avoid data bias?
How to develop responsible technologies by design (more interpretable, explainable, accountable, fair and respecting the regulation on personal data)?
• Axis 3: reinventing the future: what society for tomorrow in a digital world?
How to create a digital society acceptable to all?
How to reinvent the future in a perspective faithful to the Enlightenment, of preservation of the principle of equality applied to the connected world?
• Axis 4: governance of innovation and responsible technologies
What are the governance mechanisms for responsible digital innovation?
What are the relevant levels of this governance: Europe, Nation, Enterprise?
The Good in Tech Chair is a partnership between the Institut Mines-Télécom and Sciences Po. It is supported by Institut Mines-Télécom Business School and the School of Management and Innovation at Sciences Po, in partnership with Telecom Paris and Telecom South Paris. It is placed under the aegis of the Risk Foundation in partnership with Afnor, Ag2r La Mondiale, CGI France, Danone, Fabernovel and Sycomore.
The Good in Tech Chair supports research through a "Call for projects organizing workshops and conferences".
Orientations of the call for organizations of workshops / conferences 2020
Orientation of the call for projects
This call aims to fund visiting professors, on the fly, for 1 to 3 months, who enroll in one or more of the four research axes of the Good in Tech Chair and which impact research or more overall organizations and public authorities on the four themes of the chair. This call aims to promote international collaborations by researchers from the Good in Tech Chair.
• The researcher is invited by a researcher from one of the three schools of the Institut Mines-Télécom (Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, Telecom Paris or Telecom Sudparis), or Sciences Po.
• The file must justify how the work of the researcher fits into one of the four research axes of the Good in Tech Chair
• The funds will be available up to a maximum of 12 months after the date of support decision.
• All the promotion and communication media produced at least in part thanks to this support must bear the mention: "these research works were carried out within the framework of the" Good In Tech Chair: rethinking innovation and technologies as drivers of a better world for and by people ”placed under the aegis of the Risk Foundation in partnership with the Institut Mines-Télécom and Sciences Po, Afnor, Ag2r La Mondiale, CGI France, Danone, Fabernovel, Sycomore "
• The invited researcher undertakes to carry out a seminar or conference within the Good in Tech Chair
The application file (4 pages maximum excluding CV) must be sent in pdf by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It should include the following information:
• Names, laboratories and contact details of the carrier (s)
• Laboratories (or teams) that will benefit from funding, scientific contact and administrative contact within each laboratory (team) of the beneficiary partner
• Scientific axis of the Good in Tech Chair
• Work program during the visit
• Collaborations planned with Institut Mines-Télécom (IMT-BS, Telecom Paris, Telecom Sudparis) or Sciences Po researchers
• Commitment of the researcher invited to carry out a seminar or conference within the Good in Tech chair
• Duration and dates envisaged
• Details of the funding requested
• CV of the guest researcher
Project selection procedures
The files will be studied and selected by the Scientific Council of the Good in Tech Chair and a response will be provided within one month of submission.