Call for projects - Organization of workshops and conferences
Good In Tech Chair
Presentation of the Good In Tech Chair
The Good in Tech Chair is a multidisciplinary research program aiming to rethink innovation and technologies as drivers of a better world for and by people. Good In Tech has four research axes:
• Axis 1: responsible digital innovation: which measures?
What are the dimensions and measures of responsible digital innovation?
How to integrate responsible digital innovation into digital corporate social responsibility (CSR 4.0)?
• Axis 2: how to develop responsible “by design” technologies?
How to avoid data bias?
How to develop responsible technologies by design (more interpretable, explainable, accountable, fair and respecting the regulation on personal data)?
• Axis 3: reinventing the future: what society for tomorrow in a digital world?
How to create a digital society acceptable to all?
How to reinvent the future in a perspective faithful to the Enlightenment, of preservation of the principle of equality applied to the connected world?
• Axis 4: governance of innovation and responsible technologies
What are the governance mechanisms for responsible digital innovation?
What are the relevant levels of this governance: Europe, Nation, Enterprise?
The Good in Tech Chair is a partnership between the Institut Mines-Télécom and Sciences Po. It is supported by Institut Mines-Télécom Business School and the School of Management and Innovation at Sciences Po, in partnership with Telecom Paris and Telecom South Paris. It is placed under the aegis of the Risk Foundation in partnership with Afnor, Ag2r La Mondiale, CGI France, Danone, Fabernovel and Sycomore.
The Good in Tech Chair supports research through a "Call for projects organizing workshops and conferences".
Orientations of the call for organizations of workshops / conferences 2020
Orientation of the call for organization of Workshop / Seminar
This call aims to promote the organization of research workshops or conferences falling within one of the four research axes of the Good in Tech Chair, up to a limit of € 5,000 per project. It is intended to support the organization:
• Research workshops bringing together researchers from the Institut Mines-Télécom (Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, Telecom Paris and Telecom Sudparis) and Sciences Po
• National conferences led by researchers from the Institut Mines-Télécom (Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, Telecom Paris and Telecom Sudparis) and / or Sciences Po
• International conferences led by researchers from the Institut Mines-Télécom (Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, Telecom Paris and Telecom Sudparis) and / or Sciences Po
• The dossier must justify how the planned Conference or Workshop fits into one of the four research axes of the Good in Tech Chair
• The project must be carried out by a researcher from one of the three schools of the Institut Mines-Télécom (Institut Mines-Télécom Business School, Telecom Paris or Telecom Sudparis), or Sciences Po.
• The funds will be available up to a maximum of 12 months after the decision date for financial support.
• All the promotion and communication supports must bear the mention: "these research works were carried out within the framework of the Chair" Good In Tech: rethinking innovation and technologies as engines of a better world for and by Human »placed under the aegis of the Risk Foundation in partnership with the Mines-Telecom and Sciences Po Institute, Afnor, Ag2r La Mondiale, CGI France, Danone, Fabernovel, Sycomore»
The application file (4 pages maximum including references) is to be sent in pdf by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
It should include the following information:
• Names, laboratories and contact details of the carrier (s)
• Laboratories (or teams) that will benefit from funding, scientific contact and administrative contact within each laboratory (team) of the beneficiary partner
• Scientific axis of the Good in Tech Chair
• Duration and dates envisaged for the workshop or conference
• Program, scientific committee
• Details of the funding requested
Project selection procedures
The files will be studied and selected by the Scientific Council of the Good in Tech Chair and a response will be provided within one month of submission.